Saturday, September 26, 2009

5 hour bike, 1 hour run

Good day of solid training today. Had a 5 hour bike-which had to be broken into two parts, 2 hours with clients, 3 hour with my buddy Adam-and than a 1 hour run.

The bike was pretty uneventful, just a seriously EASY day. No worry about going too fast, or concern about distance, just straight saddle time. I was feeling a bit tired going into today, so I think I got in somewhere around 88 mile for the 5 hours-Told you it was meant to be an easy day!!!

The run was more of the same. Averaged somwhere in the neighborhood of 8 min miles-Just getting time on the feet.

By the way, if you're reading this and keeping up with each day, (as I imagine only my mom is-and probably only to figure out where I am all the time) you'll notice that I said yesterday that I was planning on doing my long tempo run today. Well, being that my good friends at the National Weather Service said that I should expect heavy rainshowers tomorrow, I decided to to my bike and run today, saving the tempo stuff for tomorrow. I love running in the rain, so tomorrow should be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment