Friday, September 18, 2009

Swim-beats me how far...

First of all, let me say that I can't wait to see Zombieland. Ok, now that I've got that out of the way, my swim today was very basic. I don't think I swam more than 200 yards continuously.

I was lucky enough to head to the pool with a couple of friends. It's crazy how many things you think you do that you don't when you're in the water. I've been looking to tweak some things in my stroke, and having these two there was almost as good as it gets. They pointed out what I was doing wrong, what I was doing right, and what I needed to think about.

So, I let the yardage fly out the window and focused on nothing but proper technique. It was tiring, but by the end of the session, I was starting to come around.

There's a swim coach that I'll hopefully have the opportunity to work with a bit over the last couple of weeks before my last race. I don't know how much it'll help at this point, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment