Tuesday, December 15, 2009

45 minute swim

Great swim today. I'm still riding my "high" from waking up this morning to minimal pain in my foot. All drills in the water today with a few 100's and 50's thrown in to test the drills out. Taking lessons and hiring a coach has given me the ability to sense where I am in the water and know exactly what I'm doing wrong and right. Also, I swam at the pool that my coach works at today, so I was able to get some free coaching:).

I feel much faster and more a ease in the water. I'm starting to really get a great feel for the water and I'm very happy with that.

Another funny thing is that I feel so "un-triathlete" without running. I'm missing a peice of the puzzle and it's bugging the hell out of me. I'm taking this morning's waking up without pain as a major victory back to being a triathlete. However, I am extremely greatful that it's only running that I can't do right now. If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I will have been extremely blessed. Besides, my swim and bike both need work! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment