Monday, December 21, 2009

Rest Day

I'm taking another day completely off from any training. After yesterday's shoveling and laying around for the better part of the afternoon the foot feels amazing. I'm tempted to go for a short jog today but I'm gonna hold myself back. If there's one thing I don't want to do is hurt it just by testing it. I did that before and I really believe it gave me an additional week of hurt.

The only problem with staying off the foot is going stirrcrazy. I guess I need to sit down with a good book and a good movie and just relax. I am on my feet all day when I'm at work, so I guess any time when I'm off my feet will be good. Also, because of the Christmas week mixed in with all the snow that got dumped on us this weekend, the coming week should be rather slow. This will be great for my recovery, but horrible for my wallet.

Worst case scenerio today, I'll do some swim cord work. Other than that though it's gonna be fat ass laying around day when I'm not at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment