Thursday, December 24, 2009

Swim 45 mins

Another great swim today. Went pretty easy again. I'm really focusing on taking it easy in EVERYTHING I'm doing these days until the foot is recovered fully. The next two days will be ideal to be off my feet and resting.

Interestingly, while swimming yesterday, an activity that I thought would be the least likely to hurt myself doing, I slammed my heel on the pool deck while doing a flip turn. It's nothing bad, just a bruise, but it made me laugh. I just can't get out of my own way these days! Anyway, it's sore as hell, but nothing more than a little bump and bruise.

Taking off from training is very hard for me as I love everything about SBR, but just swimming isn't all that bad. I'm getting fast and learning other strokes. I'm actually not all that bad of a buterflyer! Crazy.

Ok, off to have a beer and watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Merry Christmas eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment