Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Swim 30 mins

Swam easy with drills for 30 mins today. Worked on form and technique 100% of the time. These sessions are extremely boring but I find if I keep my head in the game, I get a lot out of them. Before I got to the pool today, I almost psyched myself out. I did 200 yds to warm up and tried to fly through it fast. So much for a warmup... Anyway, got my head back straight and had a constructive workout. Tomorrow is another meeting with my swim coach for an hour. I'm sure I'll come away from it stronger yet.

The foot is slowly coming along. The run yesterday didn't really hurt it, but it's still not any better. I could run on it, but I'm sure it's not going to get any better doing so. I'm gonna give it another week or two or however long it takes to get back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment